2.05.2013

Moving Announcement

Hello everyone!

You may have noticed that things have been kind of quiet around here lately. (Actually, they've been a lot quiet. I haven't posted anything since December. Sorry!) While you were experiencing silence, though, I was working diligently on some new things.

First, Sweet Madness has been moved! You can now find me at the fancy custom domain of whatsweetmadness.com where I'll be doing a bunch of new and exciting things. I was going to hold off on announcing the new site until everything was perfect and ready, but considering how much I tweak things it will never be ready, so I gave up on the perfection. You'll have to bear with me while some links and things don't work for a while, but please check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...