5.22.2012

Best Thing: iPhone Cases


Now that I have an iPhone, I am always looking for cute cases. Initially I wanted a Pantone case but seeing as they're an outlandish amount of money, I opted instead to buy a cheap clear case on Amazon and print custom inserts from my own computer. Whoever came up with that idea is a genius! Anything I can dream up, illustrate, Photoshop, collage, press, or print can instantly be my new phone cover. Brilliant.

I'm still envious of fabulous cases - here are the ones I'd be buying if I had some spare change.


Won't you be a gem and give me a ring? Adorable and a nice pun!
Fruit Salad So 70s kitsch, it's fabulous.
Pyramid Studs I don't know what it is about sea foam and silver, but it makes me want this SO badly.
Rothko Monos Custom colored cases with the initial of your choice.

London Look at that cute double decker! And Big Ben! I need to order this one ASAP.
DIY Cross-stitch So many options!
Cassette I'd be so tempted to write the name of an rad mix on the sticker.
Mockingjay You know you love this, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...