6.18.2012

My Newest Project: Blessedly Peculiar

Just in case you don't follow my Twitter and Facebook updates, I'd like to introduce you to my newest endeavor: Blessedly Peculiar.



Blessedly Peculiar is a new blog that I've started featuring devotional writings and inspirational quotes aimed towards who I'm referring to as "unconventional Christians": believers who find inspiration in a wide variety of places, from summer blockbusters to classic literature. It's a way for me to get into the habit of reading and writing about my faith as well as a way to share the weird things I find inspirational with others. I'm updating three times a week, with a pop-culture-inspired devotion on Mondays, a short Bible study on Tuesdays, and a quote on Fridays. You can follow the project through Blogger, Tumblr, Twitter and Facebook for updates in whatever way you like best. Please check it out!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...