7.15.2011

Ch-ch-changes

You may or may not have noticed, but I've been making some updates to the site! Not visibly big ones, so if you didn't notice, don't feel bad.

There are two new links in the navigation - "book club" and "connect". "Connect" is a new page with links to my profiles on all the major social media sites, if you're interested in getting in contact with me or adding me to a circle or something. "Book club" links you to a hub for the reading group I originally updated through a Facebook group. There was a disconnect between the info I was posting for friends and the blogs on my own site, so I'm combining them into one location. It's technically another blog attached to my main blog, so if you just want book club updates you can visit it directly at smdbookclub.blogspot.com.

Also, with Blogger's updated technology, I now have a favicon! As a friend pointed out, my logo holds up pretty well at a really tiny size, so now the cupcake and scissors should show up next to the web address in your browser.

I'm thinking of starting a new feature inspired by my recent re-read of High Fidelity by Nick Hornby. If you're familiar with the book (or 2000 film with John Cusack and Jack Black) then you've probably already guessed the premise: Top 5 Lists. I've already got some lists started, but will be taking suggestions if you have any!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...