10.24.2012

Best Thing: Vera Bradley Weekender



I have love/hate relationship with Vera Bradley.

On one hand, they are extremely well-made bags that are easily cleaned and come in a wide range of styles, from change purses to suitcases and everything in between.

On the other hand, when I mention that I love Vera Bradley, people automatically think I like quilted paisley tote bags. Which I don't.
No.

What I do love are their bold, vintage-inspired prints, because I love the 60s and 70s.

Yes!
I have been eying the blue floral travel bag at the top of this post for a while - I pinned it to my Wishlist board on Pinterest months ago - and found it on the clearance shelf at a local shop over the weekend. Score! I love that it looks so much like vintage soft-side suitcases. Now I need to plan a vacation so I can pack it up and take it places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...